Travelling in Beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, is a beautiful experience. With a wide variety of attractions, a great climate, and amazing people, you can’t help but love it here. This article will give you a few ideas for things to do when travelling in Vancouver, BC.
British Columbia is known as Canada’s garden province. It has many beautiful landscapes and lots of wildlife. The mountains, rivers, and lakes provide an excellent backdrop for a relaxing vacation. Some of the most popular attractions are the following:
1. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort – This is one of the best ski resorts in North America. It offers various skiing opportunities, from beginner slopes to extreme terrain. The best time to go is during the winter months. You can get lift tickets for $95 per day or $99 with a season pass.
2. Vancouver Aquarium – This aquarium is home to over 10,000 animals from all over the world. There are many exhibits, including the Sea Life Theatre, where you can watch dolphins swim right in front of your eyes.
3. Grouse Mountain – Grouse Mountain is one of the highest peaks in the Lower Mainland. It is a great place to hike, mountain bike, and even ride the gondola.
4. Stanley Park – This park is located downtown and offers beautiful views. It also has a great playground and a great beach area.
5. Capilano Suspension Bridge – This bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in North America. It was built in the 1880s and is still used today. It is a top-rated attraction for tourists.
6. Lynn Canyon – Lynn Canyon is a great place to go hiking. There are many trails that you can take through the forest. You may see deer, elk, and other wildlife if you are lucky enough to be there at the right time.
7. Granville Island – This is a great place to spend time shopping. There are many great shops and restaurants. It is located just across the street from the famous Gastown district.
8. Vancouver Art Gallery – This is an excellent place to learn about local art. It has a great collection of paintings and sculptures from around the world.
9. Science World – This is an interactive museum that is fun for both kids and adults. Many exhibits include a planetarium, a space shuttle simulator, and a giant dinosaur skeleton.
10. Vancouver Public Library – This library has an extensive collection of books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs. There are also many computers available for public use.
There are so many more attractions to visit while travelling in British Columbia. I hope this article gave you some ideas for places to visit.